Saturday and Sunday, March 17-18th
A PDGA C-Tier Event
Field limited to 72 players
Mail-in Registration deadline is: Feb 24
Tournament is Full!!!!!
List of Entrants on: www.PDGA.com
All Pro Divisions: $50
All Advanced Amateur Divisions: $40
Recreational and Junior Divisions: $35*
All Entrants who are not currently PDGA members may participate by paying a $10 temp fee.
(*no PDGA temp fee required for Rec and Junior divisions)
2:00 - Early Check-In at Edora Park horseshoe Pavilion near EPIC
3:00 - Random Draw Doubles. Meet at Pavilion
7:30-8:30 - Player check-in at the horseshoe pavilion
8:45 - Opening Ceremonies begin
9:00 - Players meeting
9:30/40 - First round tee-off
1:00 - 2:00 Lunch, or one hour after last card is in
2:00 - Second round begins. Actual start time depends on last card
Following second round, dinner and refreshments at our sponsors Inca Mexican Restaurant and drinks afterward at Mulligans Pub. As it will be St Patty's Day, and they are an Irish Pub, Mulligans will be packed. Party time!Sunday (18th):
8:45/9:00 - Meet at Horseshoe Pavilion
9:15 - Players meeting
9:30 - Third round tee-off
12:00 - Pro Men Final 9. Watch the Open division lead card battle for 1st place!
Awards Ceremony following final 9
- All rounds will be played at Edora. Each round will be one round of 18 holes
- Tournament Central will be at the horseshoe pits pavillion near the new Hole #1
- Please read: This Tournament both days is a Tobacco-Free Tournament please refer to PDGA website on this item. Consumption of alcohol and use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden during tournament play and while on city park property. The City of Ft Collins is looking at all disc golfers, NoCoDisc Golf, and Edora Park so lets all show them and other park users the respect everyone deserves THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
- SPM is a "Trophy Only" tournament for AM divisions. What this means for those who don't know is that every Am player will receive a player's pack worth more than their entry fee, regardless of how they finish. Those who place in the top three will receive trophies to honor their accomplishment.
- All players please park in lower east lot
- SATURDAY DRESSCODE MANDATORY GREEN!!! For any who don’t wear green, you will be placed on the holes furthest away from tournament central, lol. But all jokes aside everyone please do wear green.
- Sweet prize pack for best St. Patty's Day attire!
- Added cash to Pro payout
For more information please post your questions in our:
- Online Forums (this way others hear the answer too)
Or contact the Tournament Director:
- Vincent "Vinnie" Castillo - (970) 566-0149 (texts ok), or at email@example.com