Saturday and Sunday, March 16-17th
A PDGA C-Tier Event
Tournament is Full. See you in March!
List of Entrants on: www.PDGA.com Coming Soon
All Pro Divisions: $60
All Amateur Divisions: $40
All Entrants who are not currently PDGA members may participate by paying a $10 temp fee.
(*no PDGA temp fee required for Junior divisions)
8:00 - Check-in for Ams at the Edora Park horseshoe Pavilion near EPIC
8:45 - Players meeting
9:15 - First round tee-off
Followed by Lunch
TBA - Second round to be announced.
Following second round, players' party to be determined.
TBA - Tee times to be determined
Awards following third round.
- All rounds will be 18 holes at Edora on an extended SPM layout!
- The first 40 Amateurs to register will receive a custom disc and mini!
- This is a PDGA sanctioned event. All PDGA rules and divisional guidelines apply. For information on rules and division eligibility, visit www.PDGA.com.
For more information please:
- Check the homepage at nocodiscgolf.com
- Or post your questions in our:
- Online Forums (this way others see the answer too)
- Or contact the Tournament Director:
- Evan - (970) 980-1148, or at email@example.com