Saturday and Sunday, March 15-16th
A PDGA C-Tier Event
Tournament is Full. See you in March!
List of Entrants on: www.PDGA.com Coming Soon
All Pro Divisions: $40
All Amateur Divisions: $30
All Entrants who are not currently PDGA members may participate by paying a $10 temp fee.
(*no PDGA temp fee required for Junior divisions)
8:00 - Check-in for Ams at the Edora Park horseshoe Pavilion near EPIC
8:45 - Players meeting
9:15 - First round tee-off
Followed by Lunch
TBA - Second round to be announced.
Following second round, players' party at Mulligans.
9:30 - Players meeting
10:00 - Tee off for third round
TBA - Final Nine for Open and Open Masters
Awards following final nine.
- Registration will be limited to 90 players this year.
- SPM has transitioned to a "true amateur"-style event. Instead of distributing prizes to amateurs based on how they finish, ALL amateur players will receive a great prize pack just for entering—with those who place at the top of their divisions receiving a trophy for their accomplishment.
- This is a PDGA sanctioned event. All PDGA rules and divisional guidelines apply. For information on rules and division eligibility, visit www.PDGA.com.
For more information please:
- Check the homepage at nocodiscgolf.com
- Or post your questions in either our:
- Or contact the Tournament Director:
- Vinnie - (970) 566-0149, or at firstname.lastname@example.org