Grab your discs and your honey for some Birdie Love!
As we like to do each February right around Valentine's Day, we'll move everything at Edora to the short placements and see how many birdies we can catch. It's always a question of how many baskets we can move due to the frozen ground, but it will be as short as we can get it. A great chance to bring people who don't play many events or who don't throw very far!
Like last year, the CSU Disc Golf Team will be partnering with us again this year. They have volunteered to run the show and will be raising funds for their trip to Nationals. Come support the Rams, your local collegiate team!
This is the second event of the 2015 NoCo Monthlies Series, so come get some points and qualify for the Club Championship in the fall! $2 from each entry will go toward the championship.
- Birdie Love at Edora Park Disc Golf Course
- Sunday, Feb 15th 2015
- Non-sanctioned, fun-focused local tournament
- 2 rounds of singles-format disc golf.
- Cash payout for Open, prizes/gift certs for Am divisions
- Entry: $20 for Open divisions, $10 for Amateur divisions
- Day-of registration only! First come-first served. Sign up at the pavilion near horseshoe pits.
- 8am - 8:45 check-in
- 9am players meeting w/ 1st round tee off to follow
- 2nd round will start 1hr after last card is turned in