It's been a few years, but this popular concept started by Brandon Elder back in 2008 will be returning for the 2015 season!
Specifics are still in the works regarding exact dates and events, but we'll be including 8 events in this year's series, with an ongoing points total culminating in a club championship at the end of the season. Players who participate (or volunteer) in five of these events are elgible for a sweet series kickback!
Points are simple. You get 1 point for just showing up and 1 point for everyone you beat in your division. We will crown the points champs at the club championship in Sept.
Also... Basket give away!!! *Mach II portable. At each event we will have a CTP. Distances will be around 200'. $2 for each throw or $5 for 3 throws and the closest 3 individuals at each event will qualify for the final CTP during the club championship. If by chance there are 3 aces during a qualifying CTP event, any subsequent aces will also qualify.
Anticipated Schedule as of 1/23
- January - Cabin Fever Killer Jan 24th
- Feb - Birdie Love Feb 15th (Sunday)
- March - St. Patty's Day Meltdown (March 14-15) -full, but we still need volunteers
- April - *Possible preview for Grateful (April 25th)
- May - *Oxbow TBA
- June - *Doubles Event - TBA
- July - *Red Feather Open (July 25-26)
- Aug - * TBD (open for discussion)
- Sept - *NoCo Club Championship - Sept 13th
* Pending Board approval.